Positive Space is a Home Staging Business based in Larchmont, NY, serving towns in southern Westchester County including Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, Pelham, Rye, and Harrison. It is owned and operated by me, Laura M. Roth, and I'm looking forward to making your home stand out from the others on the market.
As a Home Stager, I will decorate your home for resale so you can get it sold quickly and for the best price possible. The process can be as simple as decluttering and rearranging furniture or as complex as furnishing an entire house from top to bottom. Chances are your project, like most, falls somewhere in between.
Why use a Home Stager? It's simple:
- Home buyers shop with logic and buy with emotion. (-S.D.). If the space feels welcoming they'll want to stay. I will arrange your home to bring about that emotional response.
- Staged homes sell more quickly and for more money than unstaged homes.
- First impressions are critical. Staging will create a strong positive impact.
- Disorganized or crowded rooms confuse home buyers.
- High real estate prices raise buyers' expectations.
- Many sellers don't have the time and energy to pull together every detail of their home.
- Home staging makes a property appeal to the broadest number of buyers.
- Home staging works for any size, shape or style home.
There's a lot of competition out there in real estate, so give me a call or send me an email. I'll quickly get your home looking polished, clean, organized, up-to-date, interesting and most of all, INVITING!